2020 Trail Permit on sale now !!!
Save by purchasing your permit(s) on or before November 1st.The OFSC is offering a discount on the 2020 permit prices if you purchase your permit on or before November 1, 2019.
Click HERE to take advantage of this great offer.
*** REMINDER– all permits sales are online only. Enjoy the convenience of buying 24/7 from the comfort of your home, office or mobile device! ***
When you purchase your permit(s), please set your “Home Club” to be Sunset Trail Riders…so that your permit dollars go to where you ride.
Your Snowmobile Trail Permit gives you access to any available OFSC Prescribed Trail. Permits generate the revenue OFSC clubs need to maintain snowmobile trails and buy groomers. They are the only source of funding for trail operations. By purchasing a permit, each rider contributes to the cost of providing snowmobile trails as part of the Ontario Federation of Snowmobile Clubs OFSC User Pay System.
Trail Permits are required by law in Ontario.
The Online Process:
– It is pretty straight forward, login with your OFSC account (or create a new account if you don’t have one), add your sled(s), add permit(s), to your cart for each sled (make sure you choose Sunset Trail Riders as your Home Club), and pay for your permit(s).
– If you already have an account, you DO NOT need to create a new one, just login with your account from last year and follow the process above.
What you will need:
– For new sled or first time buyers, you will need to know your Year, Make, Model, Serial Number, & License Plate for each sled you own
– You will need to know your Visa or MasterCard information for the purchase
– Please set your “Home Club” to be Sunset Trail Riders…so that your permit dollars go to where you ride.
– If you run into any issues in purchasing your permit(s) online, please contact Permit customer service at 705-739-7669 or send an email to [email protected] .
Your STR Executive